Sacred Solstice Pilgrimage is a journey of indigenous wisdom-keepers and conscious leaders who dedicate their skills and passions to a higher cause. Creating alliances by bridging modern lives with ancient wisdom is the key to restoring our Earth and our Community.
We invite inspired individuals far and wide to join us as we migrate from the sacred centers of Cusco, Peru to the crystal waters of Lake Titikaka on Island of the Sun, Bolivia to greet Father Sun on his Solstice day. Throughout these 11 days, we will connect intimately with key Andean wisdom-keepers and their sacred traditions.
ACTIVITIES & PURPOSE:
- Engage in ceremony, sharing circles, healthy life-style, & ancestral teachings
- Travel through the Sacred Valley, Peru to Lake Titikaka in Bolivia to connect with the Andes
- Uniting the core council for the upcoming Unity of Nations Gathering
- Share our unique projects
- Strengthen relationships to each other and the earth
- Deepen our medicine paths
A pair of incredible North American wisdom-keepers have expressed interest to join this pilgrimage! Please check out the link for more info on how to sponsor cross-cultural relations of First Nations!Sponsor An Elder Info
STEP 1: READ DETAILS
STEP 2: APPLY
(REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO JUNE 1st!)
STEP 3: DEPOSIT
1.) cash.me/$Reviveolution is a great option with no fees taken out (U.S. only)
2.) International guests may use TRANSFERWISE
3.) Or use Paypal with 2.9% fee applied
OPTIONAL: SPONSOR AN ELDER/ALLY
June 12 (3 days)
Sacred Valley, Peru
- Connect to the Apus & Pachamama, coca initiation & fire ceremonial traditions of the Abuelo Juan Gabriel
June 15 (4 days)
Sacred Temple of Raqchi
- Meet with ancestral guardian Abuela Martina Mamani to share teachings how to work with the Andean mesa (illas) followed by a silent meditation walk to Apu Awkisa, and ceremonial offering.
June 19 (1 day)
Gateway of Amaru Muru
- Travel through the sacred gateway on the border of Bolivia asking permission for our journey, and onward to the islands via sunset boat ride
June 20 (3 days)
Island of the Sun, Bolivia
- Aymara wisdom-keeper Roger Choque will greet & guide us through special gateways on the island & provide a powerful ceremony on the Solstice.
June 23 (1 day)
Return to Copacaban, Boliva
- Close our circle & head back by boat to Copacabana, Bolivia is our final departure point.
- Individuals may choose to continue their travels onward, or return with us by bus to Cusco.
- Accommodations- Simple and Comfortable
- Ground Transportation- from the morning of June 12th to the morning of the 23rd
- Meals- Fresh, Healthy, Vibrant
- Entrance costs- Lesser known sacred sites in Cusco, Raqchi,& Island of the Sun
- Andean fire ceremonies (3 minimum)
- Necessary ceremonial items
- Coca Initiation
- Teachings by our Elders
- Song Bath Immersion
EXCHANGE AND SERVICES
- Contributions- lovingly provided for our elders
- Coordination- smooth and graceful planning of your journey by your coordinator
- Tips- for services along the way
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International Airfare from your home to Lima
- National airfare from Lima to Cusco
- Purified water on the journey
- Personal weaving purchases
- Personal coca readings
- Bolivian visa cost ($160 USD for U.S. Citizens)
(REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 13th!)
MEET YOUR WISDOM-KEEPERS
Elder Juan Gabriel Apaza Lonasco
Juan Gabriel Apaza Lonasco is a respected wisdom-keeper of the Q’ero Nation of Peru. Known as the last living descendants of the Inka bloodline, and the guardians of the Coca wisdom. The Q’ero still follow the ancient traditions of their ancestors by paying hommage to the Mother Earth (Pachamama) and the Apus (mountain guardians) through traditional “saminchay” fire ceremonies. Juan Gabriel dedicates his life to sharing ancestral wisdom and traditional ceremony to heal at all levels. This passion has guided him to travel internationally for more than 20 years, engaging with indigenous leaders around the world. His dream is to build the Tawantinsuyo Eco-Temple in Peru to encourage indigenous coalitions at a global level.
MAESTRA MARTINA MAMANI
QUECHUA NATION RAQCHI
Maestra Martina Mamani is the direct lineage of guardians of the Temple of Raqchi. Up until the year 2000, her and her relatives actually inhabited the temple, until the state declared her home a sacred site. Now, she continues to honor and guard this land and its Apus with constant visits, prayers, and ceremonies. She is a treasure herself due to her openness in sharing Andean traditions of the "mesa" and "illas," as it is her belief that the wisdom is not hers, but of Spirit. Step by step, she has converted her new home into a sacred temple called Centro de Sanación Siwar Qoyllur (Hummingbird Healing Center) in Raqchi. She invites people of all walks of the world to join in ceremony and healing to live the mission of sharing ancestral wisdom.
MAESTRO ROGER CHOQUE
AYMARA NATION: ISLAND OF THE SUN
MEET YOUR COORDINADORA
(your coordinator for this pilgrimage)
Carolina is the founder and director of the Reviveolution-- and your coordinator for this journey. Her close interaction with Q'ero members and various tribal nations inspired her commitment to empower indigenous coalitions and traditions to expand in the heart of modern culture. With a degree in Cultural Anthropology from the University of Texas, complimented by various life passions, she continues to nourish the Reviveolution dream to revivify our planet through integrating modern solutions with traditional wise-ways. She lives full-time in the Sacred Valley of Peru and works closely with elder Juan Gabriel, whom together may be spotted traveling the world spreading the indigenous message and sharing ancestral tradition. When not on a mission, you may find her gardening, drinking tea, creating art and gettin' down to some soulful music.